Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ocean City Updo

Just so you don't think I'm sitting on my a** doing nothing, I'm actually in the middle of doing some improvements to my condo in Ocean City, MD. This is a picture of my living room with the new berber carpet.

Still need to paint that paneled wall and replace the curtains, but it is already much improved over the "before" living room with the turquoise carpet.







This shot shows the new kitchen and dining room tile next to the carpet. I love how they blend together.






I had to throw in a shot off the balcony with sun glistening over the ocean. This is why I bought the condo.

4 comments:

  1. The carpet looks much better, and it looks like the contractors did a great job with the carpet tile interface. Normally they have to put some sort of reducer at that interface, which are usually pretty ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new carpet, sooo much better than the turquiouse.

    I'm curious to see what you will do with the kitchen since my cabinets are similar to yours and I'm thinking of painting them as well. If I were you, I would take down those two cabinets that are sort of by themselves over the bar area and put open shelves there instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion. Replacing the lone cabinet with open shelving is a wonderful idea! I need to plan this out since I have limited counter space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Existing without the answers to the difficulties you’ve sorted out through this guide is a critical case, as well as the kind which could have badly affected my entire career if I had not discovered your web site.

    --------------------------
    Berber carpet

    ReplyDelete